Tumbleweed. Author: Ekaterina Egorova, textile decorator
The idea of the room is based on the concept of climate change. This room is a beautiful allegory of the dual position of modern people.
On the one hand, humanity has worked hard to change the natural ecosystem, and now faces phenomena that sooner or later will force people to change their environment - literally and figuratively.
On the other hand, climate change has forced us to rethink our relationship to natural resources, to replace their wasteful and thoughtless use with a more conscious and careful one. They have forced us to develop technologies and new ways of producing fabrics that no longer harm nature.
The irony is that the humanity use these new fabrics to create its own ecological environment that will protect it in the face of a changing planet.
The room represents the tent of a modern nomad. Today he lives in a metropolis, tomorrow he travels on the savannah with a tent over his shoulders. It is the tent that has become the image of home. It is a personal comfort zone, a home, which the man always carries with him, here he feels protected. And the practicality and environmental friendliness of the materials come to the fore.
Textiles act as a protective shell - repels odors, moisture and dirt, protects against UV rays. Natural materials create a feeling of closeness to nature.
Curtains - Espocada Pav. 7, booth 7C90 / 7C100
From the author's collection of fabrics by Finnish designer Maarit Salolainen, created in collaboration with Venesto brand. Wool, linen, viscose.
Decor made of 100% recycled furniture eco fabric (collection Lisa 191) - Soyuz М, Pav.7, booth 7А32
Thanks to modern Biancalani Brio24 technology, which enhances tactile performance, products even from recycled plastic make the most delicate cloths.
Furniture fabric décor by American brand Crypton with patented protective impregnation - Soyuz М, Pav.7, booth 7А32
Repels odors, moisture and dirt, provides easy cleaning, impregnation inside the yarn protects throughout the life of the fabric, has certificates of noncombustibility.
Home Textiles - Luxberry - Pav. 7, booth 7A71
- Bed sheet LINEN, Composition: 50% flax, 50% cotton
- Coverlet SHANTY, Composition: 83% cotton, 17% flax
- Home slippers for men. Composition: 83% cotton, 17% flax
- Serving ring TABLE LINE. Composition: 50% cotton, 50% flax
- Linen napkin. Composition: 100% cotton
- Decorative napkin. Composition: 50% cotton, 50% flax
- Set of 2 towels CHEF ASSISTANT. Composition: 100% flax
- Set of towels SPA2. Composition: 97% cotton, 3% flax
- Zip purse ECO CITY. Composition: 50% flax, 50% cotton
- Linen shoulder bag ECO CITY. Composition: 50% flax,50% cotton
- Gown. Composition: 100% cotton