Heimtextil Russia 2019 will be held In Halls 3 and 4, Pavilion 1 of IEC Crocus Expo. For retail chains, online stores, stores of household goods and interior salons Heimtextil Russia 2019 is an opportunity to expand their home textiles, interior fabrics and decoration suppliers base, to sign profitable contracts directly with factories, and also to see new collections of their partners on one exhibition ground. Heimtextil Russia is also preparing a lot of new events for interior designers, textile decorators and architects: a unique program with the famous designers and architects from Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Russia and such brands as Christian Fischbacher and Missoni Home; on a special installation called "Trend Gallery", renowned market participants will stage their latest collections with trendy interpretations. The rich program also awaits representatives of contract business. Market experts will discuss the issues of textiles purchase and rental, as well as its recycling and disposal.
7 National pavilions and well-known Russian producers and suppliers
Exposition of Heimtextil Russia 2019 will give all opportunities for buyers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers to find new suppliers of home and interior textiles. Local manufacturers of ready-made textile items can also establish new contacts with foreign producers of fabrics.
Perfect quality and modern design are the main features of German companies. Interior fabrics, home textiles and special software for designers, print creators and representatives of online commerce will be presented on the booths of German Pavilion.
In Portuguese Pavilion visitors will be able to establish cooperation with manufacturers of high-quality bed linen and bathroom textiles; companies from France, Italy and Holland will demonstrate their products in European Pavilion. Turkish Pavilion will present manufacturers of interior fabrics, fabrics for curtains, bed linen, terry towels and bathrobes and other textile products. In Pakistani Pavilion visitors will find bed linen, terry towels and other ready-made products. For the first time in a while, Indian Pavilion supported by Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC) will participate in Heimtextil Russia, as well as individual companies – leaders of the Indian textile market. Indian participants will bring bed linen, bathroom and kitchen textiles, interior fabrics and carpets. Within the framework of Chinese Pavilion visitors will meet manufacturers of interior and curtain fabrics and home textile products. The Russian part of the exhibition will be presented by manufacturers and major suppliers of interior textiles and ready-made textiles for residential and commercial premises.
Heimtextil Russia Trend Gallery
This year Heimtextil Russia is preparing a separate installation dedicated to Heimtextil trends. Well-known representatives of interior design industry - suppliers of fabrics, wallpapers, paints and decoration items, such as Espocada, Manders, Missoni Home, Mobillissimi, Arben, Amigo and others, will present their new collections in the visualization of Heimtextil trends, which are created annually by the parent brand Heimtextil in Frankfurt in partnership with the famous designers and trend experts.
In Autumn 2019 Espocada returns to Heimtextil Russia and shows a new collection based on Heimtextil trend colours. In partnership with the organizers, Espocada will present its conceptual look at Heimtextil Russia lecture area, focusing on selected designs, nuances of color palette and renewed textures. For the first time in a while, Heimtextil Russia visitors will be able to see Espocada Autumn premieres during their official closed presentation at Espocada Trend Week.
Manders will become General Partner for decorative paints, and will present a new collection of fabrics and wallpapers Le Poeme de Fleurs by Designers Guild for Fall-Winter 2020 season as a part of Heimtextil Russia Trend Gallery.
Heimtextil Russia event program is something special this year!
At Heimtextil Russia 2019 visitors will see the most interesting program of special events:
- Well-known designers and architects from Europe and Russia will perform at Design Space lecture area; founders of successful brands for interior fabrics, furniture and wallpaper will share about their sources of inspiration. Among the invited speakers are Christian Fischbacher, export director for Christian Fischbacher; Italian designer Wanda Jelmini; French designer Fabrice Ausset; Dutch trend master and stylist Milou Ket; German architect Peter Ippolito; Belgian textile designer Olivier Delhomme; Victoria Kruchinina, interior designer, art director and chief decorator of TV shows; Yana Svetlova, interior and object designer, founder of the brand Yana Svetlova Wallcoverings and many others.
- The topics covered at Business Space lecture area will interest both wholesalers and retailers, as well as professionals specializing in curtain products. Market experts will open the discussion on a wide range of topics: sales, including online, business promotion on the Internet, sales trends in furniture retail, specifics of doing business with Chinese manufacturers as well as the latest technologies in the curtain industry.
- Representatives of hospitality sector will participate in a round table discussion dedicated to the full life cycle of hotel textiles: from production, use and cleaning to its utilization and recycle. First Club for Hospitality Professionals, hoteliers, operators in the field of laundry and dry cleaning services, Vtoroye Dykhanie charity foundation, IKEA and other industry experts will participate in the discussion.
- This year there will be organized guided tours for buyers on the exposition of Chinese pavilion and the stands of companies with textiles for hotels and restaurants. Industry experts will guide the visitors to the selected companies; each company will conduct a short presentation of its products.
- In Creative Space workshop designers and decorators will be able to take part in practical workshops conducted by industry experts and the leading Russian design schools.
We are waiting for you at the main event of the Russian textile industry - Heimtextil Russia 2019, which will be held on 17-19 September in IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow. Get your free ticket to visit the trade fair.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €718 million. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com