From 1 June to 26 August participants had to create a collection of 5 textile prints following Heimtextil Trends 2018/2019. Total number of participants came to 65. The Expert Jury defined 5 finalists, who presented their collections at Heimtextil Russia 2018 in the material form - a design book. By independent voting the Jury defined three winners. The first winnder took the main prize - participation with his own stand in Design Hall at Heimtextil 2019 in Frankfurt.
- 1 place: Maria Mamay, collection The colour of shadows
- 2 place: Barbara Vasilieva, collection Fragile Nature
- 3 place: Olga Lyaschenko, collection Symbiosis
Three Special nominations by the founders - exhibitors of the fair - were also presented within the Awards. The winner in each nomination was chosen by representatives of the founder from the total number of projects, applied for the Awards. And the winners are:
- Special nomination by Treartex: Polina Klimova, collection Reality Shift
- Special nomination by SUPERtextil: Olga Lyaschenko, Symbiosis
- Special nomination by TDL Textile: Barbara Vasilieva, collection Fragile Nature
We congatulate the winners and wich them further professional development and success! We also thank the sponsors and partners for the prizes and support.