15 September: Retail Forum (Business Space)
Location: Pavilion Forum, stand FD70
For whom: category managers in retail, DIY chains, household goods, specialized store chains, company executives, buyers who import products.
- Trends and perspectives for the development of the market for bed linen, interior fabrics in Russia: how the market has changed in a pandemic
- Russian Buyer in a Transforming Space: Dynamics of Consumer Sentiments and Expectations
- Dynamics of the largest DIY stores during the pandemic (2020-2021). and forecasts for 2021-2022
- Interior textile market in figures and facts
- Business models of the textile segment in retail, expansion and growth. Analysis of distribution channels. Omnichannel and new retail
- Product trends, the rate of change in consumer demands
- Suppliers 2021. What factors need to be considered by textile manufacturers in dealing with large, medium and small retailers?
- Textile private labels for interior regional markets. How to detach from leaders and federal networks
- Ekaterina Kolina, Executive Director of IndexBox
- Anastasia Sidorina, Head of the Romir Client Group
- Andrey Shapovalov, Leading analyst at Data Insight
- Ekaterina Bashilova, Marketing Director of Ascona Group of Companies
- Valeria Zelinskaya and Maria Gagloeva, Fcpproject Communication Agency