14 September: HoReCa&Textile Forum (Business Space)
Location: Pavilion Forum, stand FD70
Who will benefit from HoReCa&Textile Forum? The event will be interesting for the hotels, restaurants, hospitality facilities owners, housekeepers, representatives of purchasing departments of companies that provide complex equipment for the HoReCa sector.
- Hotel development and management in the terms of redistribution of priorities for domestic tourism
- Reasonableness of price increases for the 2021 season. Reasonableness and effectiveness
- Bed linen purchasing standards. What is important in quality control?
- Inappropriate laundry or poor quality textiles?
- Rent of direct linen and terry. Factors influencing wear and decisions for efficient operation
- Domestic tourism architecture - formats, concepts, priorities
- Amendments to the legislation of fire safety of the Russian Federation: curtains, curtains and upholstered furniture under the regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation. Hotel standards. The financial side: for or against?
- Hotel mattress. How to make guests come back to you again and again?
- Alexey Volov, Managing Partner of Hotel Business Forum & Hotel Business Academy
- Eduard Demidov, Head of Hoteliers Commission of the All-Russian Public Organization Small and medium-sized businesses Opora Russia
- Elena Gilmanova, CEO, co-founder of Treartex, member of TC 135 "Furniture" on issues related to fire safety, speaker of the Russian Academy of Design
- Natalia Konstantinova, Chief Researcher of the Federal State Budgetary Institution VNIIPO of the EMERCOM of Russia, Professor of the Department of PBS of the UNK "Fire Safety of Protection Objects" of the AGPS of the EMERCOM of Russia, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, laureate of the Russian Government Award
- Vadim Prasov, Vice-President of Russia Restaurateurs and Hoteliers Federation
- Svetlana Kinunnen, Founder of SK Qualitysupplies
- Elena Sotnikova, Director of International Sales, Hotel business Hilding Anders
- Tatyana Yudina, Hotel Services Director at the Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel
- Natalia Aseeva, Head of the Premises Maintenance Service, Azimut Olimpic
- Victoria Startseva, Head of Sales Department at Blesk inCare