Here you will find all necessary information which will help you make your participation in the fair as effective as possible.
Our Services Sales Team looks forward to hearing from you – simply give us a call on +7 495 649 87 75, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or send us an email to email@example.com - we will be happy to help you!
General event conditions
- Download (pdf, 241 KB)
Set-up and dismantling
|14 September 2019||11:00-20:00*||Stand construction (Space only)
|15 September 2019||08:00-20:00*||Stand construction (Space only)
|16 September 2019||08:00-20:00
|12:00-20:00||Delivery of exhibits
|17 September 2019||09:00-18:00**||Exhibition is open to exhibitors|
|10:00-18:00***||Exhibition is open to visitors
|18 September 2019||09:00-18:00||Exhibition is open to exhibitors
|10:00-18:00||Exhibition is open to visitors
|19 September 2019||09:00-20:00||Exhibition is open to exhibitors
|10:00-17:00||Exhibition is open to visitors
|17:00-20:00||Removal of exhibits (WITHOUT DISMANTLING OF STANDS)
|20 September 2019||08:00-20:00
||Dismantling (raw space only)
* In case you cannot finish stand construction by the official closing time , you can order overtime. Please apply for an extension to the Service Center of Pavilion 1 not later than 3 hours prior to the official closing hours. Extension is payable.
** During the show days Exhibitors will have access to the exhibition halls an hour before the official fair opening and 30 minutes after the official closing hours. Electricity will be switched on and off accordingly.
*** Visitor registration will be closed 30 minutes before the official closing hours.
Please get in contact with our official International Exhibition & On-Site-Freight Forwarders for all matters of logistics:
- worldwide transportation by air-, rail-, sea-, truck- & sea-freight
- customs clearance procedures
- on-site handling incl storage of empties
- insurance coverage for transport & exhibition duration
- full on-site supervision & assistance
Or you can learn about alternative variants on the website of IEC Crocus Expo.
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) supports German companies at Heimtextil Russia.
The German companies' benefits are:
- Professional organisation
- Attractive booth design
- Extensive service package