Heimtextil Russia is country's largest international trade fair of interior fabrics, home textiles and decorating materials.
What's new in 2021?
- Exhibition complex in the center of Moscow
- Expanded exposition
- Special projects and interesting collaborations
1 place - 3 exhibition
Heimtextil Russia 2021 will start at a new venue – IEC “Expocentre”, located in the center of Moscow, 5 km from the Kremlin.
In 2021, Heimtextil Russia, Interlight Russia | Intelligent building and Techtextil Russia unites in one place, on the same dates and creates a global platform for demonstrating materials for interior decoration and fnishing: home textiles, interior fabrics, wallpapers, paints, decorative lighting, systems for “smart house” and home accessories.
Wholesale buyers, retailers, distributors, furniture manufacturers, designers, architects will have maximum opportunities to find new business contacts.
Visitors and exhibitors
- Large volume producers of home textiles, fabrics, window decoration materials, smart bedding products, wallpapers from Russia and all over the world will greet at their booths retailers, DIY chains, marketplaces and wholesale buyers.
- A wide range of bedroom and bathroom textiles, flame retardant, acoustic, dirt/water resistant, hypoallergenic fabrics, electric curtain rods and innovative sun protection systems will definitely be interesting for hospitality sector experts.
- The large spectrum of exclusive upholstery fabrics collections for the most demanding clients, as well as fabrics for the mass-market segment products will draw the attention of upholstered furniture manufacturers and sellers. To further strengthen the customer oriented approach furniture stores can go into smart bedding range of products, i.e. pillows, blankets and mattresses.
- Textile decorators, interior designers and architects will have the unique opportunity to find new suppliers to make their ideas and projects happen, get inspired by trend areas and outstanding speakers’ performances.