International Trade Fair for Home Textiles, Floor Coverings and Interior Furnishings
Heimtextil Russia is the only specialized trade fair for home and contract textiles in Russia. During 20 years of its presence on the Russian market it has become the best place to find suppliers of high-quality textiles in 12 product groups for home, hotels, restaurants and offices.
Why Heimtextil Russia?
- More than 200 exhibitors from 20 countries
- Over 17 000 professional visitors from all regions of Russia and the CIS countries
- One and only specialized trade fair for home and contract textiles in Russia
- The largest business platform of the Russian textile industry
- European standards of organization + deep knowledge of the Russian market
Advantages for visitors
- The latest collections of home and contract textile from all over the world - in one place
- Diverse Fringe programme withint the framework of the fair: guided tours on the exposition, business conferences and discussions
- Special programme for designers and decorators Heimtextil Russia Design Academy: review of the topical textile trends, lectures on interior design, practical workshops, Design Awards
Advantages for exhibitors
- Direct contacts with the key buyers, distributors, importers, large retail chains, representatives of contract business, designers and decorators from all regions of Russia
- B2b-meetings with representatives of large retail chains and Contract business
- Increase of sales volume and geography
...and even more:
- Convenient location, developed transport infrastructure, free parking
- Pefrect organizational process, clear navigation on the grounds
Statements of exhibitors and visitors
«In general I may say that the fair has left positive emotions. Especially I liked organization of presentations for HoReCa programme. The organizer has understanding of what the Russian market needs in this segment»
«I have visited Heimtextil Russia for several years and I might say that this year the level of the fair has raised, I was pleasantly impressed. The numberof large suppliers has remarkably increased – we have initiated co-operation with several new companies»
«The fair was quite good this year. There are much more visitors from the wholesale sector, and not only from Moscow: Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, Astrakhan, Saint Petersburg and all around Russia. It’s very good! The fair was properly organized, we are fully satisfied!»
«The fair is simply great! I liked both the exposition and the fringe programme. We took part in the guided tour along the companies offering textile for hotels and restaurants. The format is very convenient. We visited many companies and we are already concluding agreements on co-operation»
«The fair is well organized in terms of its entire infrastructure, and it offers a lot of scope. Organizer’s work was fantastic, also in terms of variety of programs that have been set up. We are definitely looking forward to develop our co-operation with the organizer and involving more Indian companies next year»
News of the fair Show all
The best traditions of bedding by Shuyskie Sitsy
The new collection of the company "Shui chintz" returns its consumers to the best traditions of bedding.
Press releases Show all
Unique fringe programme for designers and decorators at Heimtextil Russia 2019
Russia´s leading trade fair for the interior textiles industry opens next week and runs from 17 to 19 September at IEC Crocus Expo. The fringe programme offers a wide breadth of high quality events: Art installations from the leading brands of interior market, the exciting lecture programme with participation of the famous designers and architects; fascinating workshops by textile market experts – you simply can´t miss this design feast!
Heimtextil Russia is a start of the Autumn season for professionals of home and interior textiles
Traditionally, the start of the autumn season for interior and home textile professionals is associated with Heimtextil Russia, the the most important international trade fair of home textiles and interior decoration fabrics in Russia. This year the trade fair will open its doors on 17-19 September, 2019.